Data of the person responsible for the file
Identity: SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L..
Address: Calle 200, No. 42. La Cañada (Paterna), 46182, Valencia, ES
Telephone: (+34) 96 152 4659
Purposes of the treatment
We inform you that the data you provide us with by any means (website, e-mail, paper forms, and/or any other document) will be included in a file owned by SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L..
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L.will process the information provided by the interested parties for the following purposes:
- To manage any type of request, suggestion or petition about our professional services made by the interested parties.
- Commercial communications: Treatment of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Processing of data provided by candidates for a job position through the Curriculum Vitae (CV): or in the form provided in the “Work with us” section, for the purpose of the selection and recruitment process. You expressly authorize SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. to process your data for the aforementioned purpose. SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. will treat your data and information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorized access. Data conservation: We also inform you that SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. may keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, at the end of which time it will automatically proceed to its destruction, in compliance with the principle of data quality.
Interested persons may unsubscribe from these communications at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis for the processing of data is the consent of the interested parties for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation on our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L..
How do we obtain your data?
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. obtains your data from the following sources:
- The information you provide us when you contract and maintain products and/or services with us, both directly and indirectly.
- External sources of information, such as newspapers and official bulletins, public records, resolutions of the Public Administrations, telephone directories, lists of persons belonging to professional associations, official lists for the prevention of fraud, social networks and the Internet, as well as third party companies to which you have given your consent for the transfer of your data to credit, financial and insurance institutions.
In particular, the data we will process includes the following categories: identification data, data concerning your personal characteristics and social circumstances, academic and professional data, commercial information.
How long will we keep your data?
We will process your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. If you cancel all contracts, you will be able to:
- Maintain consent to carry out commercial actions: we will process your data for the commercial actions you have consented to. We will consider that you have chosen this option if you do not expressly revoke your consent.
- Revoke consent to carry out commercial actions: we will cancel your data by blocking it.
With this blocking, SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. will not have access to your data and will only process them in order to make them available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, for the attention of possible liabilities related to the processing of the data, in particular for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Protection Agency. We will keep your data blocked for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions or, if applicable, in the contractual relations maintained with SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L., proceeding to the physical deletion of your data once these periods have elapsed.
Personal data shall not be transferred to third parties, except as provided by law. Nor are international data transfers to third countries.
As data processors, we have contracted the following service providers, having committed themselves to comply with the regulatory provisions applicable to data protection at the time of contracting:
Public Bodies, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts and, in general, Competent Authorities, when SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L.has the legal obligation to provide them.
Google LLC, domiciled at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, 94043, Mountain View (California), United States, which provides GSuite services, consisting of cloud computing and e-mail services.
Google participates in and has certified its compliance with the U.S.-European Union Privacy Shield Framework Agreement and has committed to subjecting all personal information received from European Union member countries to the Privacy Shield principles.
You can learn more about the Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce website:https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
You can also check Google’s adherence to the Privacy Shield on the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
More information about the Privacy Shield can be found on the U.S. Department of Commerce website at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
Twitter participates in and has certified its compliance with the U.S.-European Union Privacy Shield Framework and has committed to subject all personal information received from European Union member countries to the Privacy Shield principles.
More information about the Privacy Shield can be found on the U.S. Department of Commerce website at https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
Apart from the aforementioned data communications, SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to your personal data and who process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. as a consequence of their provision of services.
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with its data protection obligations and undertakes to sign the corresponding data processing contract with them, whereby it shall impose on them, among others, the following obligations: to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; to process personal data for the agreed purposes and only in accordance with the documented instructions of SINTAC RECYCLING, S. L.; and to delete or return the data to SINTAC RECYCLING, S. L. once the services have been rendered. L.; and to delete or return the data to SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. once the services have been provided.
The personal data is obtained directly from the persons concerned and from our collaborators. The categories of personal data provided by our collaborators are as follows:
- Identification data.
- Postal or e-mail addresses.
- Bank details.
- No specially protected data is processed.
Right of Access, Rectification and Suppression: Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. shall cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Said rights may be exercised by any means of communication with SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. at the address indicated above, enclosing a photocopy of the data owner’s National Identity Card or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Updates and modifications
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. In the event of any modification, the new text will be published on this page, where you will be able to access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules in force at the precise moment of accessing the website.
Communication and support channel
Interested parties may communicate any questions about the processing of their personal data or interpretation of our policy at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities with respect to the contents
The contents of this website are of a general nature, as well as having an exclusively informative purpose and effects of our services and our business activity.
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. disclaims any liability for any decision taken by the user of the website as a result of the information contained therein.
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. rejects the responsibility for any information not elaborated by SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. or not published in an authorized way by it under its name, as well as the responsibility derived from the misuse of the contents, and reserves the right to update, eliminate, limit or prevent the access to them, temporarily or definitively.
Liability for links to other websites (links)
The links introduced in SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. are merely informative and, therefore, SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. does not control or verify any information, content, products or services provided through these websites. Consequently, SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. declines any kind of responsibility for any aspect, especially the content, related to that page.
Responsibility in the event that this page is the destination of the link introduced in another page
With regard to the links established by other pages to this site, as well as if any user, entity or web page wishes to establish any type of link to the SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
- Authorization must be requested prior to the creation of the link and its.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is to say, it must take the user to the address of SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. It must completely cover the entire screen of the home page. Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorized in writing by SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L., may the page that makes the link reproduce the SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. website in any way, include it as part of its website, or include it as part of its own website. website, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the website.
- No type of erroneous or incorrect indication shall be given about the SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. website.
- If you would like to include any distinctive sign of SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. such as brands, logos, denomination, you must have written authorization.
- It is forbidden, unless expressly authorized by SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L., to register the text elements of the trademark or logo, the domain name or the company name of SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. as a keyword (metatags or metanames) for the search of websites carried out through search engines.
- • SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. does not assume any kind of responsibility for any aspect related to the website offering the link. The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence of SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. with the owner of that website.
Responsibility for technical aspects
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. does not guarantee the continuity of the operation of the website or that it is operative and available at all times.
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages, including damages to computer systems and introduction of viruses existing in the network, derived from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this website.
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L.no se hace responsable de los daños y perjuicios directos o indirectos, incluidos daños a sistemas informáticos e introducción de virus existentes en la red, derivados de la navegación por Internet necesaria para el uso de este sitio web.
The user shall be liable for any damages that SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. may suffer as a result of non-compliance with any of the obligations set forth in this legal notice.
Regarding navigation, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations that SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. may establish from time to time regarding the use of the site. For this purpose, SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. shall contact users by any means of communication through the website.
Duration and Modification
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. shall be entitled to modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein unilaterally, totally or partially. Any change shall appear in the same form in which they appear in this legal notice.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until such time as they are totally or partially modified by SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L..
SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. may unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt the operation of this website, without the possibility of requesting any compensation from the user. After such termination, the user shall destroy any information about the company SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. that he/she may possess in any format and that he/she may have obtained through the website or through the communications made individually to the user by the same.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
These conditions of use are governed by Spanish legislation.
The users and the company SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L. submit all interpretations or conflicts that may arise from this legal notice to the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the domicile of SINTAC RECYCLING, S.L..